Our adventure starts 1 April - when we fly from Darwin to Singapore. Only 23 sleeps to go!
Valencia
20 April Our last transfers with mydaytrip.com! Today was a privately built castle - Castillo de Velez-Blanco. The owner built it on the ruins of a Moorish castle despite Isabella of Castille ruling that no one could have a private castle - to prevent nobles having too much power! Our stop in Muria was for 90 minutes. Di, Greg and I had a quick lunch in the main square. Di and I ordered half a baguette, expecting something small, instead it was like a subway foot long - huge!! I was juggling messaging the tours for the following day, all of whom made changes to the time. The first one was group 1 for 10 tastes of Valencia- he asked to change to 2.30pm as 4pm when the tour was scheduled for, was not suitable with the siesta. Then the morning art and architecture tour wanted to change to 11.30am which meant we'd finish at 2.30...meanwhile the group 2 for the 10 tastes wanted to change to 5.30pm. I was messaging them all and Viator and feelin...
Comments
Post a Comment